Sorry, we are SOLD
No covenants on this super 1987 m2 section! You can either build your own humble home or relocate a villa, build a giant shed to keep your cars in, or simply land bank for the future. The property is surrounded by country-side scenery while enjoying fabulous views of across Kawau Bay and beyond.
Located at the rural end of pristine Algies Bay, the beachfront is just a short walk away via a public pathway running along the top ridge near the section. A top spot for swimming and excellent boat launching facilities giving you access to some of the best fishing grounds in New Zealand.
- No covenants - Relocatable homes can be moved here, a shed can be built
- Situated on the eastern side of Mahurangi East Road
- Zoned Residential
- Accessed via a shared driveway
- Enjoys a beautiful, sunny rural outlook and views out to Kawau Bay and the outer islands
- Post and rail boundary fence
- Power and waste water pipe to the gate
- Undulating/moderately contoured land
- Geotech Report available
- 2 minutes to excellent schooling, convenience shopping and cafes
Beat your feet, this section is truly rare and the options are endless!
For a full Information Memorandum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Debbie on 021 406 967 for a viewing.
If you are thinking of selling, renovating or refinancing, getting an estimate of your property’s current market value is a great place to start and will assist you in determining your equity position. Our experienced agents will give you an obligation-free assessment and answer any question you have, all at no cost to you.learn more