Looking at Offers from $150,000, you'd better be quick!
Savvy investors and bargain-hunters will be instantly drawn to our new listing in gorgeous Harris Bay, Kawau Island. Harris Bay is a special little paradise in the beautiful harbour of Bon Accord.
The CV is $240,000. With an investment on a Geotech and Engineering Report, Resource Consent and house plans...it owes the owners a fortune. A change in circumstances has led to the tough decision to sell and, to you the buyer, it represents absolute exceptional value for money!
- Section for sale: 1001m2 in size, triangular in shape
- Geotech and engineering Report available supports the ability to build
- Expired Rodney Council Resource Consent for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home + boatshed with loft and boat-ramp. This Consent lapsed in December 2008
- The majority of the section is covered in a dense native bush while the residual slope has, approximately 8-metres from the foreshore boundary, low vegetation. A magnificent Puriri and Pohutakawa trees attract wildlife
- Access is by water, up at hightide to the sand at the front boundary
- Electricity supply to the section
- Council Rates: $731.23 pa
- Land-bank for the future, build a bach, build a boatshed or build a home!
- To learn more about Kawau Island, go to www.kawauisland.org
A sale is now urgently sought. Call Debbie now to learn more or, for a full Information Memorandum, please email email@example.com
If you are thinking of selling, renovating or refinancing, getting an estimate of your property’s current market value is a great place to start and will assist you in determining your equity position. Our experienced agents will give you an obligation-free assessment and answer any question you have, all at no cost to you.learn more